Quickform's full 5-axis CNC router has a working capacity of 14.5m x 6m with a height of 2.9m. This is combined with the latest in CAD/CAM technology to offer high speed machining of models, patterns and moulds. We use the highest quality materials available to ensure the end product is of the highest standard possible.
Advanced design and 5-axis machining software allows Quickform to create machined plugs, patterns and moulds to customer specifications. Our CAD/CAM capabilities offer a wide range of file transfer and software compatibility. The router can also be fitted with a laser scanner, allowing Quickform to reverse engineer even the most complex of objects.
Our Capabilities Include:
- 3D CAD/CAM linked to a 5-axis simultaneous CNC machining centre with a capacity of 14.5m x 6m with a height of 2.9m
- Laser scanning for reverse engineering
- Extensive experience specialising in fibreglass moulds
- Lamination and chopper gun
- Large plug, patterns and moulds